Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Food Pusher I Am On Weight Watchers; Mother Is A Food Pusher And Won't Stop...advice?

I am on Weight Watchers; mother is a food pusher and won't stop...advice? - baby food pusher

I try to success in weight loss and that previously had, but when my husband and I went to my mother, she shovels food into the throat of our # 1 priority. We have a favor to her, and she often stays with the food.

She is diabetic. Both are, unfortunately, overweight, and we have calories / points and try to be honest. Talk about eating healthy foods and low sugar and fat, but it offers us nothing else, or eating.

Last Saturday, when we got there, he was called Smartone frozen foods, but then pushed salads, bread, and then said he had sorbet and much more! We say "no thanks" probably accessed 100 times.

Then eat a short walk with our son (1 hour after meals) asked me what I want them: They offer coffee, English muffins, jam, cream cheese, cheese, French, and while I remember everything.

Then she gave us food to take home: frozen foods, fruits and baby, biscuits, coffee, etc.

How would you w / it?

No comments:

Post a Comment