Monday, January 25, 2010

Does Genital Warts And Genital Herpes Look Alike Could I Have Genital Herpes Or Genital Warts?

Could i have genital herpes or genital warts? - does genital warts and genital herpes look alike

and my anus is very itchy. and if I seem to itch the situation worse. Redness there. maybe because I cut a month ago while I was shaved. But it does not hurt when I touch it. But I saw herpes and genital warts in the glasses and the pictures I have nothing that looks like me found. I know I must go to the doctor, but his disgrace. That may be.

11 comments:

Heather said...

be realized that the two sexes. Shaving, which could be a hit

Ronee M said...

Well, I would not say, herpes or genital warts. But hair can also cause irritation if you use a knife and shaved, and waits a long absence, especially if you cut the car also irritate definitely. As I recommended to a doctor to make sure that all is well.

little Vampire said...

Ok, I am a student at the preparatory year med!
as it seems "out there" Have u seen .. Could be Razor Burn ", which as he did.

Jade Rose said...

Do you already have anal sex? And it means that images are not something that looks like me? "I suppose you have potholes. If you do, you probably an STD. Go to a local hospital, it is just annoying, if not take care of themselves.

aubriana... said...

Do not be embarrassed. Call your doctor and tell him what's new. Thats try to do things every day, what they are paid for the big money.

In addition, untreated, it can be, distributed or perhaps even worse.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! said...

Go to a brothel and not take a look ... have these problems fairly regularly and know what you can do about it. It will also be cheaper than a doctor and get a service better and faster!

Brydon said...

Well, if you shave to get very irritating if you do not do well. Probably.

Mommy-To... said...

Maybe just a rash.
Use lotion or aloe lotion healing.

Gabby S said...

Go see one of the reasons that the doctor could be the beginning of it

gtnboi said...

Nobody can advise you in may, it AIDS, as we know, go to the doctor!

Heyy you! said...

u sexually active? UR should go anyway

But perhaps his rash Notting

Post a Comment