Friday, December 25, 2009

Orange Juice Cholesterol Did I Eat The Write Things Today For My Diet And Lowering My Cholesterol?

Did I eat the write things today for my diet and lowering my cholesterol? - orange juice cholesterol

This is everythig to 9.10
- Small bowl of cornflakes
- The fat and cholesterol-free strawberry smoothies [but did so with 30 grams of sugar]
- Small orange and half a banana
- Small glass of orange juice and a sip of cranberry juice
- Salad of friction Only [leaves and tomatoes; nodressing]
- Weight Watchers No Portabello sandwich ww potatoes, garlic, herbs Applebees
- Lol A Federal Republic of Yugoslavia was the desire

Thankssss for the input =]

I am 18 years old with high cholesterol extrmely .. And they have had symptoms of heart attack

No comments:

Post a Comment