Monday, February 15, 2010

My Virgina Iches My Virgina Iches And Hurts Very Bad !! Please Help Details Insidee?

My virgina iches and hurts very bad !! please help details insidee? - my virgina iches

I had sex for the first time with my friend and now its been a week since my virginity and now my hole where the 2 panels on the right package and it is more like swollen and it hurts when I play a lot done and when ICHES in the bathroom and when I Whip It
IM scared to tell my parents because what if it comes to sex, I do not know about it and you want to go to a doctor, I do not think I can know without my parents,
I really need help .. please helpp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a local Planned Parenthood in your area. The information is confidential and low cost. Discover how to be a review before it actually is. If you do not have family planning, seeking data protection laws in your state. Some states require parental consent for minors, one person for a gynecological examination.

Keep it clean and let the itching. You do not have sex until you see what happens. You can give something, or they could give.

If you use a condom, you are allergic to latex.

Good luck, and if you have no choice but to tell your parents. Your parents might be mad, but at least as bad as I received treatment from something.

Anonymous said...

two questions, "her friend was still a virgin and not used a condom?
If not, then you can use a STD at the time
There are many sites for the health of women on the Internet, which has better information.
do not leave, you should consult a doctor. depending on where you live, you can download a free clinic.

Anonymous said...

This is probably a yeast infection, not the sex .... You can mention getting yeast infections without sex. Share bite your mother. It is rare, although it received after the sex. He is also on prescription drugs, but you should be a COCTOR only safe, it is what it is to be seen.

Anonymous said...

two questions, "her friend was still a virgin and not used a condom?
If not, then you can use a STD at the time
There are many sites for the health of women on the Internet, which has better information.
do not leave, you should consult a doctor. depending on where you live, you can download a free clinic.

Post a Comment