Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Womens Restrooms Garbage Disposal Womens Restrooms Are Groser Than Mens?

Womens restrooms are groser than mens? - womens restrooms garbage disposal

I work in a cinema, and occasionally to clean the toilet, and if we determine that the womans bathroom is dirtier than mens. And sometimes some women to stop Nasty (and I mean really bad) things in the bathroom. I do not understand ... Women are not creatures soposed Devine pigs can not be cleaned. Why are the bathrooms are cleaner than women?

2 comments:

Morgana D said...

There is only one of the myths that women are cleaner than men.
Take a shower and change underwear every day, does not mean that we have.
You're right. Women's bathrooms are usually much worse for men.
How do you do that, I do not understand, but I think there are many girls who are with us, the real pigs ...

Gangstal... said...

I have no idea why I've always wondered.

Post a Comment