Friday, February 19, 2010

What Size Generator Do I Need For My Horse Trailer What Size Generator Do I Need For A Small Compressor And Other Equipment?

What size generator do I need for a small compressor and other equipment? - what size generator do i need for my horse trailer

The compressor is 1.5 kW / 2 HP, which rated only 25 liters more and my other computer with an output of 2500 watts @ 240VAC rated. I've heard that the compressor needs to run more performance? I did a quick calculation and I have the generator seems to be enormous, but can the power of these two just a business. Please help?

2 comments:

Goat Whacker said...

A gene 5kVA should be sufficient. I do not think that the car battery and inverter operation.

billruss... said...

Add it
1.5 kW and 2.5 kW = 4 kW
So a generator of 5 kW, 240 VAC, must not great. You can use a gasoline engine, one or an investor who has a car battery.


.

Post a Comment