Thursday, November 5, 2009

Instructions For Hydraulic Storage Bed Where Can I Find A Service Manual For A General Electric Flatplate Ironer From The 1940"s?

Where can I find a service manual for a general electric flatplate ironer from the 1940"s? - instructions for hydraulic storage bed

I bought the iron is in great shape. My husband when he picked it up and (much oil?) Came out of it. He came with the manual, but no mention of where or how to put this liquid again. Could it be water flowing? I do not use it until I found out that the possibility that the machine would help anyone could ruined.If would be greatly appreciated;

3 comments:

ab1609 said...

The cricket has been a historic one. GE is keen to work it again. Do you do a story about that - like his great quality and service is :-). You will love it - especially the role that it used.

MScott48... said...

I suspect that you could by General Electric!

shortfro... said...

Try this site, irons.com. It has many interesting facts simplified as obsolete as you and even photos of the vintage 1940 GE panels and interesting links to other websites.
If this does not answer your question, try contacting the company directly to GE.

Post a Comment