Friday, November 13, 2009

Motorbike Cakes What Film? 10 POINTS?

What Film? 10 POINTS? - motorbike cakes

What film would I describe it?
It is very old, has already Robots / Cyborgs on the main star in a motorcycle jacket raid and a backpack to the top of his partner is murdered by one of these cyborgs.
I do not remember much, but it is a very old movie, not "cyborg" and has been bothering me a little of what is, I saw everything for 7 years in a videotape.
In the film from being accidentally pressed cyborgs flame throwers, machine guns and rocket launchers in their hands.
A woman was stabbed in the back in a game of one of the cyborgs and falls into a cake.
The main entrance and a woman who runs a building (I think) the plant and put it on explosives, then run .. to die punches and robots / cyborgs all. I also believe that the soldier was in 1995, but research tells me otherwise cyborg, and I can not really find a photo of cyborgs that can not say .. Please help the realllly embarrassed me, I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment