Saturday, November 14, 2009

Writing A Letter For Service Hours Jehovahs Witnesses, Have You Tried Letter Writing?

Jehovahs Witnesses, have you tried letter writing? - writing a letter for service hours

I think there is sometimes a way to witness, which is frowned upon because it is more efficient from door to door ... But I think writing letters and that can really be done anywhere ... I have at least a half hour service in almost every day at work, if you are very busy .. but I take a half hour or twenty minuites every day .. And that can really give

the last few months my service was a little weak, so that's my goal for my time, but since I work full-time during the week I can go all ... Usually every Saturday to come, but I feel like that's not enough, and since Sunday is my day I'll sleep on Sunday, and usually not a group of Sunday after the meeting, because I have post - PM ...

Have you the letter writing effective?

Do you think it should do more on weekends

I should be writing letters negativity Bring Me Down? or should I continue to do every day ...

Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment