Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Region Free Portable Dvd Players Uk I Have A Few PC DVD Region Questions. Can You Help?

I have a few PC DVD Region Questions. Can you help? - region free portable dvd players uk

Hello. I have a computer good enough, and he does everything well. You can) even connect the cable length devices (like my Gamecube. (I can not find my region free portable DVD player though) ... so the PC can do absolutely everything with the exception of DVD playback.

Now I know I can play, because I like the ATI All-In-Wonder graphics cards, ATI has a DVD player on your computer. It has, however, a disturbing feature - I can put in a different region than the DVD player 5 times, it is restored. Since half of my films from my home to come, but the other half from the outside I live, I fear come to put in my DVD, only to discover that I can not play half is older.

Therefore, it is getting it anyway, then you can see any DVD on my PC, without worrying about this problem? Or should I stick to my DVD player (s) sucks down the stairs? Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment